I believe in God now and because of my enthusiasim and thankfulness, I get to say Thanks God all day! every day! I want to share with everyone in the world my experience and relationship with God so that you will love, want and seek God for your best life possible.
How do you do that God!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Depositing a check at my bank and I see the tiniest little 33! it was a sticker and smaller than the size of a thumbtack! Sitting right there next to me at the teller's window! How do you do that? Thanks God!
My friends texted me that they were having birthday party at a Korean BBQ for one of my best friends. I asked GOD, “GOD, Are WHEEE (me and GOD) going to her birthday party at the BBQ? as I was walking in the train station parking lot to go to work. IMMEDIATELY, I saw this license plate. BBQ LOL WOW GOD HOW DO YOU DO THAT? That was GOD saying, “Yes Stace WHEEE are going to her party and there will lots of laughing. I thought, “WOOO HOOO. Let’s go party!” When I get off the train after work, I ALWAYS ask GOD, “Where do WHEEE go now GOD?” HE said, “Sprouts” I said, “No GOD, WHEEE have to go to Verizon first because WHEEE have to pay the Internet bill.” HE said, “Sprouts” again. I whined, “NO GOD Why are YOU saying Sprouts? WHEEE have to go to Verizon first to pay the Internet bill.” My roommate was out of town, the bill was late so I had no internet. I whined, “GOD…. YOU know I like it whe...
40 Day JESUS water Fast in Egypt? We want to be 5 Star Generals GOD said. “Stace If you want to be like JESUS then you have to do what JESUS did. FAST for 40 DAYS! I answered, “Huh? Are you kidding? 40 DAYS! NO GOD… PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME….“ But I knew it. And I’ve been asking GOD what do I have to do for YOU to use me to do MIRACLES. I want to see MIRACLES. HEALINGS and DELIVERANCE. I knew it the day I first read that in the BIBLE when I became a believer almost 14 years ago June 2nd 2004 @ 4:20 pm. If JESUS had to fast for 40 days, we as Christians surely need to. This is one of those moments when I have the PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING. But still wanted to cry. Or I could just be CRAZY. Honestly, I don’t know how I’m going do it. BUT I TRUST GOD....
DON'T FEED THE EVIL SUGAR MONSTERS because THEY POOP IN YOUR BODY! CANDIDA? A Candida street sign Are YOU kidding me? GOD SPANKS ME AGAIN. But I KNEW HE would. This time GOD “SPANKED” me with this Street sign that says Candida. Because the night before, STACEY YADA ATE CAKE. Yeah Stacey Yada ATE CAKE at our CHURCH Christmas party. You would think “What’s the big deal?” But I knew when I ate the cake at the CHURCH Christmas party HE would “spank” me. Why? Because EVERYONE at my CHURCH knows that I don’t eat THAT STUFF. THAT STUFF meaning Cakes Cookies, Candy, Chips, Ice Cream, Donuts, Sweets Pastries, Bread, Pasta, Tortillas, Pasteurized Milk anything with sugar, white flour or processed foods because I know it feeds Candida or what I call EVIL SUGAR MONSTERS that causes lots lo...